WOW!!! another award! it must be the season 🙂
first of all I must thank https://inaloveworld.wordpress.com for nominating me! go read her blog! its full of beautiful and inspiring posts 🙂
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Fun Facts about me
I’m double jointed in my fingers (it has its uses!)
I’m a chocoholic (i cant go for 3 days without the craving getting to me!)
I collect tarot cards
I am into Numerology. It fascinates me
My favourite number is 3 🙂
I sleepwalked as a child
I paint and draw (im still learning.I will never be good enough to go on someone’s wall, but I am good enough for me!)
“There is an antidote to worry, however, and that is innocence. Innocence doesn’t worry. Innocence doesn’t even grasp the concept of worry. Innocence is worry-free.”
An Antidote to Worry?
View original post 22 more words
You gotta read this 😁
One way college changed me is that it dramatically lowered my standards for what constitutes edible food. Not only did I take serving sizes and sell by dates as polite suggestions, but I also approached meals with an “anything goes” attitude. I no longer microwaved leftovers, just ate them cold.
So even when I visited the Majestic Steakhouse last Saturday with express orders to not order any steaks—I was in Kansas City, MO (of, apparently, fountains and boulevards) with my business competition team and the lunch was paid for by our organization—I was prepared to transcend to a higher plane of existence. I ordered a dish of chicken topped with cranberries, candied walnuts, and goat cheese.
I text Mom pics of good food because I’ve never forgiven her for that one time she sent me pics of free donuts I couldn’t eat, as I was at school
Thanks to my…
View original post 919 more words
“The Earth provides you with a place to stay, to stand on, to rest in. It is your playhouse, and you play there, and it is your schoolhouse, and you learn there. There is hardly a moment when you are not teaching or learning. And you are your main teacher, and you are your main student. You are everything all at once. You are parent, and you are child. You are the discoverer, and you are what you discover. You are, as it were, the ball you bounce, and yet you are the one who bounces it.“
View original post 21 more words
I want to thank https://inaloveworld.wordpress.com for nominating me for the “Real Neat Blog Award”. Please visit her blog, there is much to learn from her very thoughtful, and loving posts.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them.
Questions from https://inaloveworld.wordpress.com:
1. Name your 3 favorite foods.
Chocolate (its a food, right?)
Rice (you can do much with rice)
Ice Cream (I consider this a food !!)
2. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Doing Tarot Readings and doing live readings for fun on Facebook. I love my job and im lucky to do what I love each day.
3. Do you prefer watching sports or playing sports?
4. Would you choose a vacation in Hawaii or Alaska? Why?
Hawaii. Simply because i have seen pictures of it and it looks warm and pretty and the people seem lovely. Doreen Virtue lives there I believe and I might bump into her! 🙂
5. If you would go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Id go back to Victorian England. I would stay for half an hour, and just see what it was like and how hard it was.
6. What has been your biggest challenge?
Cancer. But im better now, and learning to live with the after effects.
7. Something you miss the most from childhood?
school. I didn’t realise I loved it till I left!
my 7 Questions:
What couldn’t you live without and why?
Do you like where you live?
Do you like your name?
What makes you laugh?